Yet another iPhone post. Here I’ll be giving you a few ‘secret’ hints about what functions you might have missed out on. Until today.
1. Easy period/dot. Simply double-tap the space bar on your iPhone. Saves me a lot of time texting and browsing time!
2. Quick browse. Tap the very top (where the clock/battery status is located) and you will almost instantly be at tht top of the current list. A smart way to browse to the top of a conversation, quickly.
3. Undo/redo. Simply shake your phone, and press undo. Much faster than to re-write a whole text if you by accident deleted it.
4. Need to look something up while in a conversation? Simply press the home button and you’re done! I’d prefer using speakerphone or a handsfree for this, though. Tap the very top of the screen to get the phone interface back on.
5. As of lately, you are able to do VoIP over 3G and EDGE-networks. So go ahead and get some VoIP-app like Skype or Fring and call for free (if you got unlimited data, that is).
Are you looking for the Antrim Escape 3 Walkthrough?
Are you looking for the Antrim Escape 2 Alternate or Secret Escape?
For the alternate escape, visit http://oscarhjelm.com/blag/?p=160
For the Antrim Escape 2 Walkthrough, please click here! Or use this link: http://oscarhjelm.com/blag/?p=354
Here goes the Antrim Escape walkthrough as promised!
Click “Read More” in order to view it (don’t want to spoil it for those who do not want it).
Antrim Escape is a game for Apple’s iPhone. Developed by GameHive Games.
Today I’d like to share a few of my most used, and loved, applications for Apple’s iPhone. I don’t know about you, but I always have a hard time finding the best App’s out there.
This app is awesome. If you use facebook, this is a must-have. Newest versions support tilting and shakeing as valid inputs. A simple way to stay updated in real-time.
Developed by PopCap, this game is one of my all-time favourites. At $2 (15 SEK) it’s really worth the cash, bringing you hours of endless fun (and frustration). I remember how I used to play it on my old cell all the time, and buying it for my iPhone was an obvious choice. Expect 4h+ playtime.
BBC-world-news-reader. It’s slightly slow at loading new news, but works like a charm. Downside is that when you want to read a story, it’ll bring you to their website. Simply double tap the articles text, and it’ll zoom in for easy reading. One of my favourites since I hate ordinary paper-printed news. And you’ll save som trees.
#4. Antrim Escape
A really neat escape-game. If you don’t know about this genre, google and play Crimson room and such. It accepts tilring, shakeing and so on, which make it a pretty dynamic game. I’m figuring I should write a walkthrough to this game soon, for those who easily get stuck. This is the type of game you’d like to play if you love puzzles. Not action.
This app doesn’t apply to you who live outside of Sweden. Or Skåne (south of Sweden). It gives youthe ability to search through Skånetrafikens timetable, giving you up-to-date traffic information. Remembering train and bus-timetables is no longer a problem. One of the most used apps!
That’s it for now. If you know any other awesome app’s, just leave a comment :)